Boomerang Designs Revisited

On the weekend I received a boomerang order, the order was for boomerangs that weren't in the Catalog but we're from a time when I made them in the past, I was happy to oblige as they were great designs that weren't popular from a sales point, I'm not sure why as they have so much potential for competition, anyway I went down to my workshop and got stuck into cutting and shaping, I revised the airfoil to make them even better than before, I went and tested them in the park and they were fantastic flyers, both a ton of fun and super accurate.  The improvements were so good I will be putting them back in the Catalog shortly, I am very happy to say the least.  The two designs are the Blast and the Cyclone, the Blast is a 50m triblader, tiny and compact, it likes a bit of wind, totally mesmerising in flight, the Cyclone is a multi purpose boomerang, it's best suited to accuracy, endurance or team relay, again lovely flight and dead on accuracy.  I feel I have breathed new life into these two boomerangs. These will soon be available from One Boomerangs at an amazing price. I am grateful to be able to make these two boomerangs for my friends locally and overseas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Choose Plastic for Boomerang Making

New Affordable Boomerang Range