Recent Updates to ONE Boomerangs

I have recently gone through some changes and a relaunch of my website, I've changed the finishes and boy they look dramatic and stunning and the same time, I am mainly focusing on bright colours, the aim is to make the boomerangs highly visible for safety and to look visually stunning as well, I think I have succeeded in my endeavour, hope everyone likes them. www.oneboomerangs.com

#boomerangs #australia #australianboomerangs #returningboomerangs #boomerangsforsale #oneboomerangs #aussieboomerangs #handcraftedboomerangs #boomerangcompetitions

Comments

  1. Adam Carroll is not only one of the Worlds finest boomerang makers, he takes his time to make sure each boomerang is individually made and flies to perfection.
    HIs art work and craftsmanship is first class.
    I have thrown and tested his Boomerangs for over 35 years and cannot recommend them highly enough. If visiting Hobart in Tasmania contact Adam and arrange a time to meet him in a local park. It will be a highlight of a Tasmania trip.
    I am also proud to call him a close friend Bruce Carter - Australian National Boomerang Throwing Coach

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Choose Plastic for Boomerang Making

Boomerang Designs Revisited

New Affordable Boomerang Range