New Boomerang Range

Well, I am changing the way I paint my boomerangs, I have tried many finishes and I have found that people are loving the new stencil designs, the new range will be vibrant and exciting and fresh.  Also I have some new boomerang shapes in the works, some of the exciting new boomerangs will be for trick catching, fast catch, and Aussie round.you can visit my site for more info: www.oneboomerangs.com

#boomerangs #australia #australianboomerangs #returningboomerangs #boomerangsforsale #oneboomerangs #aussieboomerangs #handcraftedboomerangs #boomerangcompetitions #boomerangsport 



Comments

  1. how can i buy from you ?> text 3466642714 nick dallas texas over and out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Choose Plastic for Boomerang Making

Boomerang Designs Revisited

New Affordable Boomerang Range