Testing New Boomerangs

Coming up with new boomerang designs can be a daunting task,  it takes many hours to make the perfect boomerang to perform a particular task, there are many failures and many victories, also there can be many trips to the park back and forth constantly tweaking and trying different materials to get it right. 
Boomerang making is definitely a labor of love, I have literally made thousands of boomerangs, some have been great and some just needed a little bit more time and redesign to be great. 
I am working on several new designs right now that will be for fast catch and trick catch competition, also I am looking at older designs that can possibly be made more user friendly with just a few design changes.
All boomerangs I make are available from my website www.oneboomerangs.com 

#boomerangs #australia #australianboomerangs #returningboomerangs #boomerangsforsale #oneboomerangs #aussieboomerangs #handcraftedboomerangs #boomerangcompetitions #boomerangsport 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Choose Plastic for Boomerang Making

Boomerang Designs Revisited

New Affordable Boomerang Range